E/P, I/P PRESSURE TRANSDUCER FEATURES
- 18 available output ranges
- Accuracy as low as 0.15%
- Field Reversible Feature.
- RFI/EMI Protection.
- Internal Electronic Feedback and Piezoelectric Actuator.
- Damping Adjustment.
- Split range operation.
- NEMA 4X, Type 4 Enclosure and IP65 rated.
- FM, CSA, ATEX and IECEx approvals.
E/P, I/P PRESSURE TRANSDUCER BENEFITS
- Tremendous versatility for application design
- High precision reliable operation
- Provides output inversely proportional to input signal.
- Eliminates susceptibility to electromagnetic and radio interference.
- Provides precise control of output pressure regardless of vibration or position.
- Allows for optimum tuning response.
- Allows common signal source control two or more functions.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations.
- Carries Global approval for Intrinsic Safety and Hazardous Location operation.
High performance at economical process is available from the Fairchild T7800 series of piezo-ceramic actuated I/P transducer. These E/P, I/P Pressure Transducers offer state of the art accuracy up to 0.15% FS. The disc actuation mechanism provides a product that is totally impervious to shock, vibration and positional orientation. In the Extended Range units, an additional Relay Section amplifies the output pressure to obtain up to 0-120 psi [0-8.0 BAR], (0-800 kPa) output. The T7800 Compact E/P, I/P Pressure Transducer is approved for Intrinsic Safety and Non-Incendive use carries FM, CSA, ATEX and IECEx approvals.