VACUUM REGULATOR FEATURES
- Handles positive pressure into vacuum
- Control sensitivity of 1/2″ water column
- Balanced Supply Valve
- Aspirator Tube
- Separate Control Chamber isolates the diaphragm from the main flow
- Unit construction
- Mounting Bracket available.
VACUUM REGULATOR BENEFITS
- Highly accurate control of low pressures or light vacuum
- Allows use high in precision applications
- Minimizes the effects of any supply pressure variation.
- Compensates downstream pressure droop under flow conditions.
- Eliminates any hunting and buzzing.
- Allows you service the Model 16 without removing it from the line
- Easy to install in assembly or in the field
The Fairchild Model 16 Vacuum Regulator is designed for systems that require system pressure control above and below atmospheric pressure. Stability of regulated vacuum or pressure is maintained under varying flow conditions through the use of an aspirator tube which adjusts the inner valve in accordance with the flow velocity. The FairchildModel 16 pneumatic vacuum regulator features control sensitivity of 1/2″ water column and a balanced supply valve to deliver consistent and reliable precision accuracy to maintain your desired set point regardless of supply pressure/vacuum changes or conditions. The Fairchild Model 16 pneumatic vacuum regulator will handle a 250 psi, 17 BAR, maximum supply pressure and offers five (5) output pressure ranges from Vacuum-2 psi, Vacuum-0.15 BAR, Vacuum-15 kPa, up to Vacuum-150 psi, Vacuum-10 BAR, Vacuum-1000 kPa. The Fairchild Model 16 pressure regulator offers up to 40 SCFM, 65 m3/hr positive flow capacity.